Saturday 13 December 2014

HOW TO GET #500 DISCOUNT OFF ANY ORDER OVER #5000 ON JUMIA



Hi if you are reading this post now I believe you understand what am talking about. But if you don't understand it then I will make it clear to you now.
  What am trying to tell you is that, in any product you ordered from jumia is the exact price they will sell it for you with no discount of #500.
 You are wondering that what am I talking about right? Lol this is how you can get the #500 discount.
 In any product over #5000 that you order you will surely get the #500 discount that means you are paying #4500 Instead of #5000 that sounds cool right? now lets Talk about getting the #500 discount.
 If you order the products yourself no way that you can get the #5O0 discount the reason why is that you are not a jumia consultant it is only registered jumia consultant that can get that #500 discount off for you. So if you want to Rd er for any product over #5000 just contact me or drop comment that you want to order product from jumia then I will give you my email address to send me a mail consigning the product you want to order.
 Write me a mail like this below: -

Example

Order product: - beat by chukwuemeka
delivery address:- 50b sanbisa forest kaduna
phone number:- 08081419419

Then if I receive your email I will do the rest from my side once I finish the ordering process jumia will call you immediately to confirm the address if it is correct or not. After that, they will ship your order to your door step. Remember I said any order below #5000 don't mail me because I won't order it for you, only order above #5000 that is when you will get the #500 discount.

For example if you want me to order for 3 infinix zero and you want the #500 discount on each device I will have to order them separately for you to get the discount on each purchase and that means jumia will call you 3 times to confirm the real address. So if it happens like that then each purchase you are paying for delivery of each product you ordered even if it is the same address.
 You might be lucky to be the free delivery period.
On my next poSt, I will talk about how to buy things less on jumia

No comments:

Post a Comment